Tickets for all Fox Theater shows are available exclusively through Ticketmaster at ticketmaster.com
In person at the Fox Theater Box Office and all Ticketmaster outlets.
Via the Ticketmaster Mobile App.
Box Office Hours & Information
* The Fox Theater's Box Office is located at 1807 Telegraph Avenue on the 19th Street side of the building.
- 12pm - 7:00pm every Friday (with the exception of some holidays)
- Show nights approximately 90 minutes before show time (holiday exceptions)
- Tickets can be purchased during these open hours with a $5.00 service charge fee applied per ticket.
- Please note, the Fox Theater's box office will be closed on Friday, April 3rd, Friday, April 10th, Friday, April 17th, Friday April 24th, and Friday, May 1st.
Please note that presale tickets are available online only and cannot be purchased in person at the box office. Also note that tickets for all Another Planet Entertainment shows (with the exception of shows at The Independent and The New Parish) can be purchased with a $5.00 service charge fee at the box office.
If there are still tickets available to purchase on the day of the event, you may purchase them in person at the box office. Some shows sell very quickly and do not always have tickets available on the day of the show, so we suggest you buy tickets ahead of time.
The box office accepts:
Cash, Visa, American Express, Discover and Mastercard.
Checks ARE NOT accepted. Please remember to check your tickets before leaving the window as all sales are final — tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged.
To purchase wheelchair accessible seating, click the "request accessible tickets" link on the Ticketmaster event page or in person at any Ticketmaster outlet or at the Fox Theater box office.
The Will Call window opens approximately 90 minutes prior to each show at the Fox Theater box office. Be sure to bring photo ID, the credit card that was used to purchase the tickets, and your Ticketmaster order number as any or all of these may be required for ticket pick up.
All tickets are purchased on a no refunds, exchanges, or cancellations basis and are only usable for the day, date and time selected at the time of purchase.
* Be wary of buying tickets from any third party website. The Fox Theater has no way of validating, or replacing tickets that have been purchased through any website other than www.thefoxoakland.com or www.ticketmaster.com. We cannot seat or refund you for an invalidated ticket.
The Fox Theater has three seating sections: Orchestra, Mezzanine, and Balcony. The Orchestra (main floor) level is tiered to ensure that those standing/sitting towards the back of the level can still have a great view of the stage. The Orchestra section can be seated, or can be opened up for standing room only. The Mezzanine and Balcony levels will always be reserved seating. See below for more information on the theater’s seating configurations. There are typically two seating configurations for shows at the Fox: General Admission and Reserved Seating
For general admission concerts the Orchestra level will be standing room only and filled on a first-come, first-served basis. The Mezzanine and Balcony levels will be reserved seating with each ticket listing an assigned seat. Download
For reserved seating shows, all sections will be seated, and each ticket-holder will have an assigned seat. You will be able to see the exact seat location at the time of your purchase. Your ticket will list your specific seat, and any Fox Theater usher can help you find your seat in the theater. Download